Complete Turf Installations
- Spraying of any existing weeds with a chemical such as Round Up.
- After a 2 week period these dead weeds and some underlying soil will be removed with a bobcat for the larger areas and manually for the smaller areas.
- All rubbish will be placed in either a skip bin or onsite if requested.
- Depending on the area between 50mm-100mm of new organically screened turf underlay will be brought in and spread to the necessary slope.
- Rain saver water crystals will be spread over the area to assist your turf during dryer times.
- An application of fertiliser will also be applied to assist your turf with its establishment.
- These two products will be applied immediately before turf laying commences.
- Depending on the size of the area your new turf will be laid either the same or the following day.
- For areas that have a large slope, pegging maybe required. You will be notified of this in the initial quotation.
- Your turf will be cut in to areas around garden beds, trees and driveways.
- After laying has been completed your turf will be rolled. This will ensure that the turf makes good contact with the soil, whilst also assisting in smoothing out any minor bumps.
- Scrap bits of turf will be disposed of and the area will be swept clean.
Check out our establishment guide on what you’ll need to do to ensure your turf flourishes. Be sure to call or email us immediately if your new turf doesn’t seem to be establishing correctly.